The 6 must go to shops to create this vintage/boho look
This place in Malmö Sweden, is so full of beautiful vintage pieces it is hard to know where to begin…It is a perfect example of Scandi meet vintage meet Boho which gives it that awesome relaxed happy vibe throughout.Unusually for me I love the colour on the walls too, i think it brings some extra depth to the vintage feel.If you love the look then check below for the low down on where to shop for a similar look….
- Fabulous selection of childrens accessories/toys at Tea and Kate
- Nelson Sepulveda Light from Bodie and Fou
- Throws and Cushions Urban Outfitters
- Paint, Farrow and Ball.Try Light Blue, Lulworth Blue, French Gray, Green Blue.
- Rug from Maroc Tribal, their selection of Berber rugs is second to none, definately the place to look.
- Good selection of chairs from Maison Du Monde