Valentine's Day | The alternative gift guide
Valentine's day is the ultimate day to celebrate love with everything in the stores turning red and embellished with countless hearts, sickly quotes and over the top cringe worthy cards! Call me a cynic but after being in a relationship for some time you really cannot be bothered to buy or receive another heart shaped box of chocolates with red roses! Time to inject a bit of fun and cheekiness into Valentines Day and I have done all the hard work for you, all you have to do is click buy! Here is my alternative Valentine's Day gift guide...
A chewier, tastier alternative to an expensive bottle of bubblyInfused with real Prosecco! Firebox
Maple syrup. Smoky bacon. Sweet pancake. Now with chocolate, too. The best breakfast ever? Yep! Yumbles
- Brigitte Herrod always designs original artwork and we love this new design. I will love you till the cows come home is the perfect romantic quirky gift! RSG
- A fun Valentine's day gift. Individually cut and sewn by hand. Society 6
- A smoking hot gift - Hot mama- candle aims to please with its milk, honey & vanilla scent. Filthy Velvet
- Naughty enamelware which can be personalised. French Grey Tales
- Perfect for toiletries, art supplies or makeup. Even an iPad fits into the large size! Society 6
- Your favourite Instagrams in the style of retro instant photos. Fauxlaroids
- A card with a difference...you can record a video and attach it to the card! Check them out on Choosey.com
I’ve got a great collection of ideas from other bloggers that will show anyone in your life that you love them. Click on the pictures below to find some fantastic recipes and gifts!